This morning the three of us got up and ate at Perkins for breakfast. Maggie loved the pancakes, and she made friends sitting there grinning at the other people dining. She does that wherever we go; people end up walking up to say hi to her. Dylan and I got to talk and enjoy Maggie together, which we love to do. It was a very fun morning, and it has made me feel like I've been up FOREVER! I love it, because there's lots of time to get things done! Today we're headed out for sandals for Maggie, and to do some other shopping. She is currently napping. . . I hope she is gearing up for the fun day!
I am so proud of myself. I went through my entire closet, tried things on, and made piles. Too small, maternity, needs to be ironed. I packed away, gave away, and ironed everything! I feel very good about it! And our closets look so neat! Also, I won't be able to NOT wear something because it isn't ironed. I already have a system to iron the laundry in progress too. . . a basket in the laundry room for things that need ironing. I'm going to stick to it! Now if I could just stick to an exercise routine. . .
I hope everyone has a great day!
Hello world!
-
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then
start writing!
The post Hello world! appeared first on My WordPress.
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment