Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday again

I can't believe the weekend is over already! Craziness. Once the feeling of "Oh my goodness, we're moving!" really set in, we got to thinking about where we want to be, what we want to do, etc. We really want to build, but we aren't wanting to rush that process; so we just need to find someplace to live in two weeks! We discussed many possibilities this weekend, and we are still working that out. Hopefully we will have something nailed down for sure this week :)

We grilled out steaks on Friday night and burgers last night. All of it came from Aldi, which we just got one here. I love it! You can't get everything there, but you can get a good bit of your groceries there. Anyway, the steaks were excellent! I also tried my hand at twice baked potatoes, and was successful for the first time ever! Usually I just end up having to make mashed potatoes, but these were very good! We spent our Saturday getting a termite inspection for the sale and looking at rental properties. There is a cabin that is very picturesque on some property of my dad's friend that was a "possibility." It is very rustic and needs cleaning, and I don't even know if it has an oven. Coming from a girl who doesn't even go camping, I'm just not sure we could live there with a child until we get construction off the ground/find a house we love. So...we are still looking/thinking. I was really really anti-apartment at first, and maybe it took looking at that rustic little cabin to make it seem more like a possibility. God works out everything, so I know it is in His hands. All of this is causing me to seek God and pray in areas of my life where it is easy to slack, so I am very thankful. I am also very inspired by my Sunday School class yesterday to memorize scripture as they were quoting it in class. I think this can be a very growing time for our little family, and I am thankful (though scared) for the changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment