Monday, April 5, 2010

Man oh man, what a weekend. I am waking up from nine hours of uninterrupted sleep (a rarity for a momma!) so I know I must have been as tired as Maggie! Two days of being unable to nap in her own bed due to scheduled activities = a tired baby. But my goodness, what fun we had! Saturday we spent lunch time and afternoon with "Teeny and Daddy Rick" (Dylan's parents). Maggie loves their dogs! We had a great time hanging out with them. Talking, eating, just fun. Easter Church service Sunday morning, and then over to my parent's for lunch...turkey, dressing, yum! So good. And we got some lovely family picture shots, as well as some of Maggie near their tulips. They are absolutely precious! She looked so cute in her little smocked Easter dress. Later on we (all 6 of us) went to Babies R Us. Don't ask me how we all fit in one car :) I was still on my search for sandals for Maggie, but to no avail. My search last week was futile as well, so I guess I will still be searching. We did get Maggie some Munchkin baby flashcards with animals and letters. We also found her a trainer cup that will work a lot better than what we've been using. Before we know it she will be drinking milk out of a cup! After our fun fun trip to Babies R Us, we headed back for some leftovers; then back home to finish up some orders. Poor Dylan was up until nearly 1:00 a.m. finishing up. I thankfully got to bed at 9:00 and watched Andy Griffith until drifting off to la la land. Glorious sleep :)

I'm still on my cleaning streak; last week I cleaned behind the washer and dryer and the entire dryer vent. I have been keeping up with my goal to iron everything before it hits my closet...so far so good! Today is more for getting things done and spending time with Auntie Ashley! Pictures to come later of our latest signs!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! I nearly cried in service yesterday singing "Oh the wonderful cross..." What a wonderful thing Jesus did for us! I hope we all remember it year round!

No comments:

Post a Comment