Forgive me for being MIA the past few days. With moving, our house is starting to look like we could host "Dancing with the Stars." It is starting to feel strange and very much unlike our home anymore. So far everything is still on go for the moving, but until we sign that final contract, anything can happen!
Maggie is taking another long nap thanks to the roofers. I'm not kidding. If I could buy the girl a "construction sounds" tape to play instead of her rain sound machine, I totally would. The longest nap she's ever taken was when we were building our bookcases in our living room. She slept soundly while we sawed, hammered, and talked rather loudly. What a funny little girl.
I'm torn between whether to pack or paint for the art show next Friday. I'm trying to find a happy medium between both :) I'm proud to say we've gotten lots packed and quite a few painted, so that's good. We won't be able to move into our apartment until Tuesday, so we are just trying to get everything to storage that won't be living with us in our new place. We are very excited, actually. This whole thing has started to feel like an adventure, a story we will tell Maggie when she's older.
Has anyone read "Bringing Up Girls" yet? I think I'm going to have to just buy it. I'm so happy he finally wrote one for girls, and just in time for me as a mom!
Well, that's all for now. Hopefully it won't be so long until I write again!
Hello world!
-
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then
start writing!
The post Hello world! appeared first on My WordPress.
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment