Yesterday I got the great idea to scrub my kitchen tile floor with baking soda and vinegar. While it helped it brighten the grout, now the floor has a gritty feel that several mopping sessions cannot seem to take away. Um not a very good idea. I am letting it dry right now, and plan to go over it one more time with my Libman wonder mop. That thing is awesome. If you can love a mop, I love mine :)
I must confess I am not doing great with my weight goal. I weigh less than I did before I got pregnant, which is progress. . . but not really my ideal goal. Truthfully, I am not exercising like I should. It has been hard for me to get on a schedule with it. That will be my spring/summer goal. I also need to control my urge to drink sweet tea and eat sweets. Do you know what I ate for breakfast yesterday? A piece of chocolate chip cake! Do I have no self control with these things? My plan is to start making a pitcher of tea with sweet n low or splenda, keep that in the fridge, along with a pitcher of ice water flavored with lemons. If I have some flavor to my water, I am more likely to drink more. We will see how it goes.

No comments:
Post a Comment