Friday, April 9, 2010

Well, after the couple looked at our house the second time, they made us an offer! This is only the second showing we have had, and now we are under a contract! Here's the kicker: they want in the house in 2 1/2 weeks! Umm, and we don't even know where we are going!?! It's pretty exciting though. And for me to say that, the mega "planner" that I am, this is totally a God thing. I can't wait to see what He has in store. It's funny, because His will may not be what I have in mind. It may not be what is most convenient. But it is perfect. I'll keep you posted.

Maggie had a fitful night last night, waking many times crying, pitifully standing at her crib rail. Dylan got up with her the first time, and he noticed her sobbing with her fist in her mouth. He wisely gave her tylenol, and she soon fell back asleep. She was up again at midnight, just unable to settle down. I was big into the "cry it out" theory until she started standing in her bed. Now she gets to where she's unable to get down easily, or she bumps her head on the rail...and then she really really can't settle down. Sensing she had more wrong then just not wanting to sleep, I got up with her and rocked her. And rocked her. Finally she fell back asleep until 5:45 a.m. (early for even Maggie). At that time I discovered the reason for her midnight dismay: two top teeth barely coming through the gums. Poor Maggie! She has napped well today, and she has needed it. That has made me able to catch up on some panels I am painting. Pictures to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment