Thursday, April 15, 2010

Helllllloooooo blogger friends! How has your week been? All I can think of is that quote, "If you pray for rain, be prepared to deal with some mud!" Mary Englebreit was right. We are having a wonderful time with everything that is going on. We feel very blessed to have sold our house and to have found a new place to live. We should find out soon when we can move in (hopefully within a week). Everything is falling into place, even if it is all happening so quickly. We have had a busy month with our signs and paintings! Lots of orders and sales, which keeps us extra busy. We have an art show in a couple of weeks, a garage sale sometime before we move out, and we close in two weeks. Our inspection was today, and although we haven't gotten the official results, we think it went fine. A few things that we have to get fixed, hopefully will be reasonable and quick! Now just for the appraisal. Hopefully he will see what the buyer sees in our home. Ultimately I know that God is in control of this entire situation anyway, and that I worrying will do nothing good. Remembering that is key :)

Maggie is sleeping much better since we have been making her cry it out (again). She cries maybe 10 minutes and goes back to sleep. I'm learning to be consistent. I just was feeling so bad for her with her top teeth coming in. Poor baby. They are still making their way through. She's a trooper!

I dropped my phone in the toilet (don't worry, it was clean water!) this morning, and apparently it has been calling this same # all day. The lady keeps calling back, but I can't answer or control what it is doing. I can see it making the calls, but I cannot stop them! Then the # calls back. Very frustrating. I finally got Dylan's phone from him and called the # back (to find out it was a lady). I don't know her, and I don't know why my phone even has her number. It's pretty funny to watch your phone make calls and not be able to stop it. We are going to Verizon tonight!

I can't believe it was only a week ago when the lady who is buying our house first looked at it and made us an offer. It has felt like an eternity! Especially those few days when we were discussing where we would live. My instinct is to plan, but God says..."WAIT. I've got this!" I'm learning the slow process of patience in this journey. I'm sure He has much more to teach me! I'm listening....

No comments:

Post a Comment