Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter Basket

I went to the store yesterday to stock up for Maggie's first Easter Basket. Since she can't eat candy yet, we got lots of other fun things! I got her a mega bottle of bubbles for this summer! She'll love that when it gets warm. I found her a bubble book for the bath tub (Little Mermaid), and a net for her bath toys. I got her a tee to wear with her swim diaper cover, too. Most excitedly I got her an Elmo remote that she plays with at Connor's that she just loves! Until now I was unable to find it in a store, so I think I was as excited to find it as she will be to get it! Ahh the fun of being a mom . . . you get to act like a kid again! I can't wait for Easter to give her these goodies!

I brought Dylan some dinner tonight before he made deliveries, then came home and washed my car. The house still smelled like the brownies I made this afternoon :) To add a special touch, I iced them with pink icing! They taste super yummy! I gave Maggie a bath and got her dressed for bed (no small task now that she is crawling), and by that time Dylan was heading in the door. I love it when he gets home. It's like having your best friend home again. That's how it really is. We watched Biggest Loser together and laughed at all the cheesy commercials that are on the air now. (I think they're worse than ever!) And seriously, Biggest Loser would only last about half an hour if you deleted all the dramatic pauses! I'm still an addict, I'm just sayin'...

No comments:

Post a Comment