Well, I finally finished these! When I have an order, it hangs over my head until it is finished. And let me tell you, painting with a 9 month old crawling around is not easy. I thought it would be (before she was born) but I was very wrong! An important lesson I have learned since being a SAHM: just because you're home, doesn't mean you will necessarily get more done. I was sharing some of this with my mom last night. I told her that sometimes I do miss the social interaction of adults like I had when I was working. Then she told me something very wise. She said, "Not as much as you would miss staying at home being a mom." This is so true. It was just what I needed to hear, too :)
Dylan and I are working tonight finishing up some orders. More pictures to come!

Dear Art Class Buddy - ;)
ReplyDeleteYou're so good! Love the paintings.
Hope all is well!