Thursday, March 11, 2010

New creations


Happy Thursday, everone!
Check out our two newest creations. These were custom orders for a lady having twins! For those of you who don't know, my husband and I make custom signs and frames out of our home. This all began in May of last year when we made a sign for my mom for Mother's Day. She loved it so much that we made a few to sell, and the rest is history! I could say that it was our doing, but it wasn't. I truly believe it was God's way to provide for my family while I was a new stay at home mom. My daughter was born that next month in June, and we had so many orders that we could hardly find the time to fill them! It was such a blessing! God is truly amazing! We have been making them ever since :)

We have more orders to fill, so I will have new pictures soon!

I think the funniest thing that happened today was watching Maggie eat vanilla wafers. We just started giving them to her, and she has to have one for each hand, and one in her mouth. It is so cute! And she has this new "face" that she makes. . . we call it the "monster face." She scrunches up her nose and smiles and sticks out her two bottom teeth. Absolutely adorable. I can't believe how fast she is growing!

Well, more tomorrow! Everyone enjoy what's left of Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment