Maggie decided to wake up super early this morning...a little before 6 a.m. I was not too surprised, because she went to bed last night before 6:30 p.m. This little girl hates to nap during the day, and she is slowly trying to squeeze out her morning nap, so she is exhausted by bed time. Anyway, after I fed her I put on Milo and Otis (she loves kitties!) and vacuumed and mopped the floors. I had the house cleaned by 7:30, which left me time to get ready for the day before my husband even left for work! I love it when that happens :)
I finished up an order and brought it up to the shop, along with some Taco Bell for Dylan and my dad. We haven't eaten Taco Bell in soooo long; with my staying home with Maggie, going out to eat is something we just don't do a lot. It is a sacrifice that is TOTALLY worth it, but today's lunch was fun. Not that Taco Bell is the lunch of champions or anything... but I don't see anything wrong with a grilled chicken taco :) My diet is going good so far; I'm on my way to my goal I want to reach by Maggie's first birthday. I want to lose at least a pound a week by then. I think I can make it . . . if I can only resist the girl scout cookies in the pantry, that is! And speaking of losing weight, I absolutely love my new NY&Co jeans! I have totally been in my Victoria's Secret sweat pants all winter hibernating in the house; but now that I've discovered these, they are all I want to wear. It is so easy to get into "sweat pants" mode when you stay home as a mom, and I am dying to break out of it! These "boyfriend fit" jeans are just the ticket. I love them. Thanks Mom!
We finally have a night at home together as our little family! I love those nights! We'll eat some dinner and maybe rent a movie. Maggie has her nine month check up in the morning, but maybe she won't have to get shots. She hates them, but I think they hurt me more.
Everyone, have a wonderful Friday, and a great weekend!
Hello world!
-
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then
start writing!
The post Hello world! appeared first on My WordPress.
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment