Good evening, everyone! I just finished doing about a zillion loads of laundry. My how it piles up so quickly, and I do laundry often! With a little one, that's just the way it goes. It was a very busy weekend! Friday night I made spaghetti for dinner. Maggie loved it (as you can see!)
Maggie had her doctor's appointment on Saturday morning (thank goodness they are open on Saturdays! Dylan and I love taking her together. We make a day of it :) Maggie had a fun time with the paper on the table! Then we went to McDonald's and ate pancakes. Maggie loved them; and I think they made the doctor's appointment worth it. Sunday we were busy with church activities, and today we spent the day with Auntie Ashley. We walked around the mall for a bit, but it was chillier than I would have liked. My how we are ready for summer weather! I know the groundhog saw his shadow...how much more of winter do we have???

No comments:
Post a Comment