I am blogging, dear friends, on my new laptop! Thank you, tax-free weekend! Guys, I have been SUPER busy with our new business! We are all moved in our new office space. We have worked there every day since! It is so nice to have room finally, both to do our painting at work, and room in our apartment for it to feel like a real home. There is so much to say about it, that I don't know where to start, so I'll leave that for another time. I'm so tired that I want to talk about something else. Just know it is going great, we are working HARD, and if you need furniture painted, re-painted, or if you need something custom for your home, just LET US KNOW! :)
Now, do you know what I made for dinner? Well, I roasted some red potatoes, steamed some asparagus, and made a homemade cheese sauce to go over both. I served those beside some shrimp. YUM! It was really easy and healthy. Maggie has not really eaten potatoes very well, unless they are sweet potatoes, but she loved these with the cheese sauce! Dylan said it was the best he ever had, as he finished off a huge helping of asparagus :) If you need the recipe, let me know. I got it out of my old school McCall's cookbook. I love that one, because it has every recipe you could need for anything!
Maggie has been keeping us super super busy here lately. Since she has started walking, she has discovered a whole new world around her. She is definitely making herself known, and she lets us know if something isn't the way she likes it! (We are currently reading Dobson's Dare to Discipline and The Strong Willed Child.)
She keeps us laughing ALL THE TIME. I'm so serious. Every day we have more stories. I must say, having a child has been the biggest adventure of our lives. I love it so much!
Well, I have more stories, but I will save them for another day. Going to bed tired and happy. Goodnight ya'll!
Hello world!
-
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then
start writing!
The post Hello world! appeared first on My WordPress.
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment