Life with a toddler certainly makes things interesting indeed! Maggie has had some VERY fussy days off and on, convincing me that she has to have some more teeth coming in soon. Today she was having some tummy troubles, which is no fun for anybody! Dylan came home from work last night running a fever (which he hardly ever does!) that lasted until early afternoon today. I had to put my "nurse's hat" on and take care of my family :) I really enjoy that, actually; some of you may know that I was in nursing school for two years! It was all I thought I ever wanted to do my whole life until I actually DID it, then decided it wasn't for me after all! But I enjoy caring for people, especially my family. And fortunately, tonight both my hubby and baby girl seem much better. Regardless of her tummy ache, Maggie managed to stay a busy bee. I found her shoes in her toy box, the kitchen stopper in our closet, elmo in our sheets. She always makes me smile :) Well I am going to go tend to my family. Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment