Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happy Sunday everyone!  We had a wonderful "Cry Out" service today.  It was filled with rejoicing, repenting, and praising our wonderful LORD!  I am so thankful for Him today and everything He has done for us!  I am also thankful for my sweet husband who took care of a wiggly and chatty Maggie out in the lobby while I enjoyed our service.  What a wonderful reminder of His love it was for us, and I needed that today :)

I was on the ball this morning and started a crock pot lunch for us to enjoy when we got home from service.  It is a very easy burrito recipe:

1 lb ground beef (I used lean ground turkey, and it was yummy)
2 cans refried beans (regular or black bean style)
1 can tomato sauce
1 envelope of taco seasoning
1/2 cup water

I served these on warm whole-grain wheat tortilla wraps, topped with lettuce, tomato, and taco cheese.  Pancho's cheese dip and tortilla chips accented our plates.  YUMMY!  I hope you try this recipe, because it is easy and tasty.  And if you use ground turkey and black beans served on the whole wheat tortillas like I did, it is really a healthy meal!

Maggie is still asleep (she fell asleep on the way home from church) and then we are heading up to work!  It is amazing how the time flies when we are up at The Painted Door.   We have a big vision of what we want the place to look like, so I need to take some before pictures.  Currently we have so many orders we aren't worried about the cosmetic stuff; but that will come! 

Give thanks to the Lord today!

No comments:

Post a Comment