 |
| Our night time visitor on our porch (a skunk!) |
 |
| This is how we get our groceries into the apartment! |
 |
| Staying cool inside. |
 |
| I can feed myself, Momma! |
 |
| Lunch is messy but fun! |
Sorry for my lack of writing. This is what our summer has been made of! We are enjoying every second of it! My sweet girl has two teeth coming in on the bottom, and has been feverish, fussy, and stuffy. Poor baby! We are enjoying the heat as much as we can by staying in the AC or swimming. We are all looking forward to some cooler weather and some long bike rides. We can't wait to try out our bike trailer we got for Maggie to ride in behind our bikes. Fall will be a perfect time for that! Fall is my favorite time of year by far; I love the colors of the changing leaves and the cool weather. We are excited to start our new business very soon, and we are gearing up for getting our office out of our apartment and into our space. I am looking forward to working with Dylan and getting to expand on our talents as artists. He is so talented in finishing and painting, and I think he will only get better the more work we get. We work extremely well together, and we truly enjoy each others company. We feel like the sky is the limit to what we can do. Like Dwight from
The Office said, "Nothing is on my horizon but everything." I am ready to get in there and work. And work hard. At something we love.
We are still looking at houses and praying about what God wants for us in that aspect of our life. We have been so blessed and are trusting Him with the details!
Until next time,
Kara
No comments:
Post a Comment