Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Good busy

Did ya'll miss me?  I've been pretty busy lately, but it has been good-busy.  I actually am the type of person that would love to have more to do than less, so I am a happy camper.  I just got some butternut squash out of the oven and in little containers for some recipes this week.  I am doing well with my "Deceptively Delicious" recipes....last night I made some "Tortilla cigars" (like mini enchiladas) that Dylan and Maggie loved!  There was some carrot and yellow squash in them!  I'm telling you, they were YUM!  I am going to try some pink pancakes next that have sweet potato in them; then some lasagna that is loaded with hidden veggies.  I am loving this cook book!

Orders have been rolling in lately, everything from custom lettered signs to painted lamps and lamp shades; I am even painting some birds on a window treatment this week.  We are looking into renting some space to work since our apartment is so small.  I am really looking forward to it!  We will get so much more done with more space to work.  It will get some of the mess out of the house, which will make our little apartment seem bigger.  Plus having a space to work means bigger orders and more time and space.  I am loving that idea!


Well that's all for now.  Have a great week!  Stay cool if you can, it's a scorcher out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment