This has been a week of taking care of my little girl who has been yucky sick with a tummy virus. It seems she on her way to recovery; and I have felt relieved every since I spoke to the pediatrician yesterday. Somehow hearing from Dr. E that I've done a good job has done wonders for me. Isn't that funny? Sometimes as a mom I am taking care of Maggie and telling her what to do, but what about when I don't know what to do? That's the tough part about parenting! But she is on the mend, and that makes for a happy baby, and a happy momma.
As a mother, God always gives you the knowledge of what to do to take care of your baby, either though instinct or advice of some other mother who has been in that place before. You are doing a wonderful job with Maggie, she is growing into a little girl with lots of things to explore and learn. Keep praying for her and looking to God for all the answers in teaching and caring for her. He is faithful.
ReplyDeleteHey, that actually was Lisa (Mom), I guess you already knew that by the comment. LOL
ReplyDelete