Well, the room darkening shade we bought yesterday helped...she slept until 6:15 a.m. this morning! I'll take it! And she was seriously in the best mood, which makes me in a great mood, too. So much that we put together her water table in the living room. She loved it! No water, just toys. I think she still got a kick out of it. I can't wait to put it on the patio and let her enjoy it.
Guess what I ordered from ebay a few minutes ago? James Dobson's "Bringing Up Girls." That is the best price I found on it. I am so excited. I know that means I will have to wait to read it, but I think the anticipation is fun. I will let you know how I like it! I really want to get into reading more. I used to read all the time up until college. Then...phfft! All those nursing books sucked it right out of me. Now the busy-ness of being a wife and mom leaves me unable to concentrate many times when I do pick up a book. Like anything, it takes patience and dedication to get back into. Kinda like getting back in shape (which I need to be more dedicated about). We did get a trailer for Maggie for the back of my bike for her to ride in. The cool thing is, it doubles as a jogging stroller; plus it holds two kids up to 5 years old! What fun! I'm really excited about trying it out.
Well, I better go iron before Maggie wakes up from her nap. Adios!
Hello world!
-
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then
start writing!
The post Hello world! appeared first on My WordPress.
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment