Thursday, May 27, 2010

I am writing this in an empty apartment! That's right. I hardly ever am here by myself, but Dylan has taken Maggie to Target, and I am home cooking dinner in the quiet. It was a little too quiet, so I put on some of The Office reruns. I'm making breakfast for dinner: biscuits, breakfast potatoes, ham, and eggs. YUM.

Sorry I haven't written sooner. I have tried several times, and I have typed literally two sentences and I was interrupted by Maggie. Not too much has happened this week. I am recovering from a bad sunburn that I got when we took Maggie swimming at my parent's house on Saturday. She had such a fun time! I should have put the spf 70 on me as well. I've been suffering all week because I didn't!

I think it's funny that I want time to myself sometimes, and then when I have it, it doesn't seem so great after all. Hmm...

Well, I feel kind of boring today. Nothing too exciting to write about. I hope everyone has a great long weekend! I know I am looking forward to having my husband home!

No comments:

Post a Comment