This morning in the shower I ran out of shaving cream. Instead of drenching the floor with water to get a new bottle under the vanity, I reached for Dylan's body wash. How bad could it be, right? (Ladies, please tell me you have all done this so I won't feel so silly. Plus I was showering during Maggie's morning nap, so I was crunched for time.) Anyway, so I lathered up for a shave, and noticed a "mountain man" smell filling the bathroom. That's when I noticed on the side of the bottle...it boasts about an "8 hour scent." Lovely. Now I smell like an alpine lumberjack. Which, somehow, smells so nice on Dylan!
Anybody else have something funny happen to them today? Please feel free to share!
Hello world!
-
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then
start writing!
The post Hello world! appeared first on My WordPress.
1 year ago

Kara, you crack me up! I have had to do the same thing, many-o-times. I come out of the shower smelling like the red Axe brand body wash. Luckily, I always put lotion on after I shower, so it doesn't linger too long. :)
ReplyDelete(shhh...I use David's shampoo also. I don't like having a million bottles in the shower, and having Connor has added 2)
:)