Some silly debate was on television tonight, making our Thursday night show line-up a little wacky. It's okay, though; I got my ironing done while we got hooked on some cheesy acting movie on t.v. Maggie has been a fussy thing the last few days, even getting up 2 to 3 times a night crying! She has a yeast-related diaper rash, which I am new to (since she never really has had a diaper rash ever!) Her awesome doc called her in some cream, so hopefully that will knock it out soon. On top of it all, she has (another) molar coming through! I think I'd cry, too, if my teeth and bottom were hurting! I hope tonight is better :)
I am getting geared up for an awesome retreat this weekend! Tomorrow is a busy one: zoo with friends in the morning, then heading off to the retreat that afternoon! I will miss my sweet Maggie and lovely husband, but I am looking forward to an awesome time away! Dylan and Maggie have a weekend together planned, starting with Dylan (bravely) keeping Jenny's daughter Bethany Friday night along with Maggie until Ben can get off work. He'll do great with them, I am confident. Being a great father is one of the things he does best :) Well, I'm off to celebrate being done with my ironing with a little R&R. Have a great weekend everyone!
Hello world!
-
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then
start writing!
The post Hello world! appeared first on My WordPress.
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment