Hello, blogger friends! I have something to share with you today. My dear friend, Jessica, is about to embark on a fantastic journey that the Lord has called upon her. She shared this information with our church family this past Sunday, and I wanted to help her get the word out. Please take a minute to read her story:
Jesus communicated his love, his forgiveness, and his relationship to us in story, in parables. He believes greatly in the power of the story and so do I. As a filmmaker specializing in both short and feature narrative fiction, I tell stories to help people see God, the relationship He wants, and what He offers in this life. I may not sound like a typical missionary, but I absolutely want to share the love, hope, and redemption in Christ -- through the power of a well told story.
But I need your help.
http://powersatwar.com/MPD_Info_Sheet.pdf
Jesus communicated his love, his forgiveness, and his relationship to us in story, in parables. He believes greatly in the power of the story and so do I. As a filmmaker specializing in both short and feature narrative fiction, I tell stories to help people see God, the relationship He wants, and what He offers in this life. I may not sound like a typical missionary, but I absolutely want to share the love, hope, and redemption in Christ -- through the power of a well told story.
But I need your help.
http://powersatwar.com/MPD_Info_Sheet.pdf

No comments:
Post a Comment