Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Busy Fall

I think this fall is the busiest one I have ever had!  Every weekend has been filled to the brim with activities!  It has been really exciting, plus we have our wonderful business to tend to, and our own little pumpkin to chase after!  She is talking up a storm here lately, too...with "real" words like "eyes, ears, nose" pointing to the correct (sometimes) location.  And then there are the not-so-real words, namely "a-staaby".  She says it for everything.  Another new thing happening at our house: Barney.  The dinosaur, to be exact.  I bought her his "Musical Scrapbook" dvd, and all she wants to do is watch it.   She hands me to movie and says "a-staaby?"  Then, if I don't put it on, she points to the television and dances.  She's so adorable. 
I'm spending the evening watching "The Biggest Loser" for the first time this season while Dylan is visiting our friend, Matt, who is very sick in the hospital. He just returned home from Vietnam on a mission trip.  I am praying they find out what exactly is wrong so he can get better!
Hope you guys have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment