Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Happy Wednesday

Happy Wednesday everyone!  I am writing this in an empty and very peaceful house.  Dylan took Maggie out for a bit, so I am here with the windows open enjoying a bit of this fall weather we have been having.  I have some fall scented potpourri boiling on the stove.  Mmmm.  Smells so good.  It is the last of it I have, so I will be on the search for more, or possibly one of those fall scented candles I keep hearing about from Bath and Body Works.  Today was awesome.  I worked in the nursery at CBS (community bible study) because once a year your core group volunteers back there.  I worked in the older two's.  It was fun, because I knew several of the kiddos, and they were being taught wonderful things from the word of God.  I witnessed them singing bible verses, and their felt board Bible story was amazing.  I have Maggs on a waiting list to get in there, so hopefully she can get in on the fun soon.  After Bible study I joined some friends for lunch at Chik-fil-a.  It was pretty crazy in there with all our little ones, but really fun, too.  It was an awesome time.  We will get some more time together tomorrow with even more of us at the zoo...yay!  We took Maggie there on Sunday, too, but we just can't get enough of it this time of year.  Gotta soak up all the fall that we get here! 

In other news, Maggie is saying "please" and "thank you" on a semi-regular basis.  I love it!

Well, I'm gonna soak up my me-time.  Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment