Fall is in the air, you guys. I can feel it. We just got back from taking Maggie to the park. I think she was truly most amused by the stairs to the slide tonight. :) We walked around the lake (and she tried to jump in) and listened to the tiny cheerleaders shouting for their little football players. It was such a sweet time spent with my little family. It's funny how the simplest things in life can be the happiest things. Speaking of happy, I am truly happy with how our work is going. We are steadily busy with orders coming in, and staying right on budget. It is amazing to see God working in our lives, literally sending us business to our front door. Not kidding. Our neighbor literally knocked on our door the other night! We are trusting Him, knowing He will guide us. We are so blessed to be able to work together, and to be able to bring Maggie to work with us. We are blessed that Dylan left his last job to work with my parents, who encouraged him to discover his talent for finishing furniture. It is not something we planned, or knew we would be doing a year ago. Life is like that sometimes. But as everything in my life is changing and growing, I'm growing too.
No comments:
Post a Comment