Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving







Maggie and her new nativity from Nana. We are teaching her about "Jesuth" (that's how Maggie says it). The bracelet and duck...not mentioned in the Bible :)











Tea time, all the time. She pours Dylan and I a "cup" with her real-sounds teapot, and she waits for us to make sipping sounds.




Dylan and Dad "rockin' out" ...
Btw, that is not my dad's real hair ;)





Mom made the yummiest dinner ever! It's my turn next year!





Maggie's Christmas pj's from Nana, complete with elf slippers. In case you can't read it, the bottom says "Ho Ho Ho." Isn't she just the cutest thing???











Our tree all lit up. It is a candy and snowman theme.

Well, these are a few of my favorite things. I hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving! I sure did!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment