Monday, November 15, 2010

Sick week




This is the epitome of our week this week. Maggie got sick in the middle of the night Monday; had a very fussy Tuesday and Wednesday, then started running a high fever Wednesday night. Hi ho, hi ho, off to the doc we go on Thursday...to find out Maggie had strep! Poor baby. She got a shot of antibiotic, and was acting better in 24 hours. Unfortunately, I came down with symptoms Thursday night. Yuck! And my doc is making me stay on meds 10 days! At least I am feeling much better. I had tons of help around the house from Dylan, and he took her to work Friday afternoon so I could rest. My MIL kept her saturday since Dylan had a scheduled work wall painting. It was wonderful to rest, but it felt weird to have the place to myself. What did I do before Maggie?



Look at my little ham! This is her waiting for her test results at the pediatrician's office.



"Just got up from a nap" hair.

Well, thanks for all your thoughts and prayers this week. I'm off to watch Tina Fey win the Mark Twain award (reruns, still funny!)

-Posted using BlogPress
from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment