I am a devoted wife, mom, daughter, sister, and friend. I love cooking, drawing, painting, decorating, and cleaning (seriously!) I love my family more than anything in the world. I strive to walk daily with the Lord, for He is my light and salvation. I try to look on the happy side of everything.
Hello world!
-
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then
start writing!
The post Hello world! appeared first on My WordPress.
What Happens When the Queen Dies?
-
[image: See the source image]
*Update: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II died today. It is a day that I have
dreaded for so long. Today begins the 12 days of...
Friday favorites & some exciting news!
-
*Hello and happy Friday my friends!*
*I have some very exciting news to share with you all, so be sure to read
this post in it's entirety. *
*I am going...
Italian Wedding Soup
-
We were supposed to get some good snow today, but instead we got rain and
ice. I had planned to make this soup recipe for dinner tonight after a full
day ...
Funny Parker
-
This past Sunday was Mother's Day. I got dressed for church in a dress,
with pearls and the whole nine yards, which I obviously don't do often
anymore. I w...
Mother's Day
-
I hope everyone had a beautiful Mother's Day with their families!!!
Mine was PERFECT!
William always spoils me. I can't complain.
This year, all I wanted w...
Inkjet Bakal Jadi Primadona Printer 2013
-
[image: Inkjet Bakal Jadi Primadona Printer 2013]
Inkjet Bakal Jadi Primadona Printer 2013
Persaingan printer di Tanah Air dikuasai oleh beberapa perusa...
Christmas Open House
-
Christmas Open House Delayed!!
Christmas Open house is moved to Tuesday October 23rd....
First Fruit Collection will be closed Monday October 22nd....
Wooley Worms
-
When I was a little girl growing up in Blytheville, Arkansas we often
visited my Grandparents in the small farming town called Tomato. About this
time of y...
No comments:
Post a Comment