Saturday, December 18, 2010

This is what I walked in on the other day when I was cleaning the living room...I turned my back on Maggie for one second too long, and she was on her dresser!





Moments later she was in the desk drawer!


This is our apartment all clean! It only looks like this for a second, then toys are everywhere!


Sorry I have been MIA lately. I have had writers block big time. Does that ever happen to you fellow bloggers? I hate it! But today is our 6th anniversary, and what better reason to blog. My sweet parents took Maggie for us last night and today so we could celebrate. We finally got our booth at Sheffield Antiques Mall, so we finished painting it last night. Then we went to dinner and shopped. When you have a little one that is on a bedtime routine, you don't get to stay out too late, so we enjoy staying out later on date nights. I also pictured getting to sleep in this morning; but instead I spent the whole night coughing and woke up restless. I got up and watched The Proposal, but never got back to sleep. So much for sleeping in! Oh well. We had a very busy day ahead of us anyway. We finished an order at work, ran by the craft store for some supplies. Then we ate at Royal Panda for lunch. Yum!!! We brought some big items up to our booth, then Maggie came home, and we headed to the grocery store. We bought everything to make homemade fettuccine Alfredo, a new recipe from my America's Test Kitchen cookbook. That is one of our favorite dishes, because that is the first one I ever cooked Dylan when we were dating. It was so yummy!!! And we enjoyed cooking it together. Maggie helped. :)

We are very thankful for our anniversary time, Mom and Dad!

Well, I am off to watch a movie with the hubby. Happy Anniversary, Dylan! I love you like crazy! You are a wonderful husband and dad, and I look forward to many more years together!

1 comment: