Thursday, February 10, 2011

Dear Blogger friends,

Have you missed me?  No, I mean, REALLY missed me?  If so, my apologies.  We are settling into our new house, and that leaves little time for blogging.  In my "free" time I have been enjoying time with my family, my husband, and my sweet Maggie who is *almost* 20 months old.  This is a precious time, because she is talking up a storm and we are laughing out loud at her daily.  She was hiding in the shower the other day, jumped out and said, "Wassuuuppp...."  It was hilarious.  This week my mom brought her some Reese's chocolate hearts for Valentine's day.  She LOVED them.  She digs for them in the pantry and says, "Peas?"  The other morning we caught her eating a beef boullion cube; I think she thinks it's candy because of the metal wrapper?  She is truly our joy.  I will be busy these next few months with lots of projects at home that I can fill you in on:

*painting our kitchen cabinets
*painting Maggie's bathroom cabinets
*something fun on our laundry closet's walls
*fun groupings on our walls
*much more!

I can't wait to show you pictures!  Maggie has had a bad cold, so we have been staying inside much of the time; plus, the weather has been crazy here and limits us getting out.  I *long* for spring and being able to get out in the sunshine.  It makes it so much easier to do projects with a toddler and run errands and such. 

Before I let you go, I want to send out a very Happy Birthday to my husband Dylan.  I love you, Mr. 27!

I will try not to be gone so long this time, friends :)

1 comment:

  1. projects. projects. projects.
    The joys of home ownership - BUT they are GREAT when those projects are done - so fun to see the home transform accordingly.

    ReplyDelete