Mommy
Daddy
Pink
Circles
Elmo
Nana
Cupcakes
Poppy
Tata Sassy (my sister)
Teenie
Poppaw
Puppies
Moon
Stars
Sun
Jesus
Is that adorable? That is one of my favorite times of the day. This summer has been a very hot one, and when you stay at home with a toddler, sometimes things start feeling so routine. I have been really trying to soak up these days, because Maggie is growing up so fast and these days are beautiful, routine or not. I have been reminded of this recently when a sweet little five year old girl at our church had her cancer return. The doctor's recommendation was to go make memories. I know that it is in the Lord's hands, but when I see her it just breaks my heart. I do not understand why things like this happen. I guess it is not for me to know. It is a reminder to me to count my many, many blessings. It makes me stop my ironing if Maggie wants me to hold her, because she won't want me to hold her one day. I am soaking up these days I have been given, because they are passing so quickly. So with a happy heart, I send these words your way.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:
Post a Comment